Direct Mail Facts

Just as a hand-written, thank you note is more meaningful than a thank you email, a direct mail piece can carry more authenticity rather than an email blast. And consider this: if only 45% of seniors have internet service, how do you plan to reach out to the other 55%? Take a look at these facts which support the notion that direct mail is tried and true, and has stood the test of time.

Direct-Mail-Facts

 


Comments are closed.