Direct Mail Facts

Just as a hand-written, thank you note is more meaningful than a thank you email, a direct mail piece can carry more authenticity rather than an email blast. And consider this: if only 45% of seniors have internet service, how do you plan to reach out to the other 55%?…

Read More

Creating a Great Postcard

Creating a direct mail postcard seems simple.  You write a headline, come up with an offer and throw in some images and Voila!, instant postcard.  Unfortunately, most people don’t have a magic wand and sometimes the simplest things take the most thought. Below is a diagram that will help you work through…

Read More

Elements of a Logo | Infographic

Your logo is one of the most important things you can visually create for your business.  Time and careful considerations should be taken in producing one that best represents your organization.  Check out this infographic on the elements of a logo.  Your logo can include one or more of the…

Read More

12 Things You Shouldn’t Do In Direct Mail Campaigns

With every piece of mail pining for your customer’s attention at the mailbox, you have mere seconds to grab their attention. Steer clear of these twelve direct mail mistakes and you will be on the fast track to the creation of a campaign that will not only be looked at,…

Read More

Why Direct Mail Should be Included In Your Marketing Strategy

You marketing dollars are important and choosing the right strategy can be crucial to your success.  There are many different mediums to choose from and all work extremely well with direct mail.  Here are 6 reasons why direct mail should be part of your marketing strategy.  

Read More