Ten Things That Are Great About Direct Mail Personalization!
- You can call a person by name – Who doesn’t prefer hearing their name rather than “Hey You!”
- Personalization allows for a personal connection – It infers that you know the reader.
- Personalization grabs the attention of the reader – It is as if you are communicating to them alone, and not just one person out of many.
- Personalization is data driven – If you have the information you can use it.
- You can tailor your message to the individual – Do some of your viewers prefer one thing and some another; well now you can personalize your direct mail piece to the individual.
- You can provide past orders, products or services you think they might like and other personal information – Who doesn’t like to know that someone has done their research on them.
- Variable data printing can be used to personalize each and every piece so every piece is distinctly different in terms of name, photography, color and copy.
- You can use personalized QR codes or personalized websites (Purls) to send readers to personalized landing pages – Now that is personalization to the max.
- Personalized direct mail has a more powerful presence than a personalized email – Simply because it takes more effort and people can see it!
- Personalization can increase your response rate from 2% to 6% – A 300% increase in response!
Interested in incorporating personalization into your direct mail piece, simply give one of our direct mail experts a call at 561-393-4722 and they will be happy to help you get started.